salary up to £65,000 salary plus company car and 30% bonus.
Our client a leading international lessor are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Industry Finance team. As Business Development Manager, you will identify, acquire, develop and manage profitable new business within the hard asset markets, with a specific focus on the construction market.
This is a pro-active new business role with success achieved via development of new relationships with introducers , brokers and dealers and end customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a strong, stable, global and dynamic business. As a long-standing funder within the asset finance market, they have developed a market leading offering in a number of Industry sectors and are focused on growing our presence in the Construction, Transportation and Manufacturing Equipment channels, with new and existing customers.
They are looking to offer the right candidate an excellent career path as well as a competitive rewards package.
This is a home-based role with frequent UK travel required to support client relationships.
What will you deliver:
- Develop new relationships with clients in the construction market.
- Pro-actively generate new leads through various channels including client visits, outbound calling, emailing, utilising various social media platforms, personal network, attendance of trade shows etc.
- Research, create and follow up a target list for potential new business.
- Work closely and with direction of the Sales Manager and collaboratively with the wider team to identify sectors, products, suppliers, manufacturers, and customers to generate new business growth whilst controlling risks.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective new clients.
- Responsible for the delivery of sales and product training to drive greater product knowledge and product penetration across the core asset types.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets in line with goals and strategy.
- Whilst our client are flexible on your location as this is a national role our ideal applicant would be Midlands based.
- Strong preference will be given to those with construction asset finance experience.
- Sound commercial understanding and awareness of the financing industry gained within the asset finance and/or similar equipment related environment.
- Full knowledge of the financial products required for funding in the hard asset sectors including leases, HPs, loans.
- Consistent track record in client engagement, pipeline building, opportunity qualification, deal management, business case generation, deal closure & handover.
- Self-starter – highly motivated & results driven.
- Broad experience of working in a new business role.
- Good understanding in key sector asset areas.
- High level of integrity and business ethics.
- Able to communicate complex and technical issues clearly and succinctly.
- Confidence negotiating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Key understanding of sales processes and customer behaviours.
- Good grasp of IT.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: firstname.lastname@example.org and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.