Excellent salary + 40% OTE bonus annually paid + company car and excellent benefits including up to 10% company pension contribution , private healthcare and 26 days annual leave.
Our client a leading asset financier are seeking a Sales Manager reporting to the Head of Sales – Asset Finance and help continue their successful growth as a specialist asset finance provider to the UK Industry sector.
You will be responsible for the generation of new business volume and returns across the Industry Finance channels (Transportation, Construction, Manufacturing equipment) to achieve sales budgets and objectives.
You will provide direction, strategy and leadership to the Industry Finance sales team, to achieve the channels’ revenue, profit, productivity and retention goals and achieve excellence and professionalism from all sales personnel in performance of their functions.
This role represents an opportunity for a tech savvy, motivated sales leader with Industry expertise to play a key role, in a dynamic workplace with the potential to work with international colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a strong, stable, global and dynamic business. As a market leader with a strong and innovative product set our client are looking to offer the right candidate an excellent career path as well as a competitive rewards package.
It’s incredibly important that our client staff enjoy working for the company and therefore they take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. They also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s they have a supportive environment which invests in employee development, whether that’s chartership, training or mentoring.
This is a flexible role with a combination of home and office working and some travel will be required.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Proactive contribution to P&L, provision of accurate forecasting and delivery of channel budgetary objectives, including sales (new business and margin) targets and productivity metrics.
- You’ll be an excellent people manager, able to implement processes with rigour and meticulous attention to detail through digital tools, targeted activity, and measurable results.
- Hold disciplinary responsibilities for the Industry Finance team. Responsible for human resource management activities such as the maintenance of proper staffing levels, attainment of desired associate retention rates, harmonious associate relations, monitoring performance management plans, and incorporating excellent associate communication channels.
- Manage the implementation and proper execution of Career Development and succession plans to ensure that career pathing opportunities are communicated to sales personnel as well as building for future strength.
- Using a coaching style, establish and develop a field sales team that is well trained, motivated and deployed against a clear plan. Working closely with direct reports to implement business plans, KPI’s and marketing content and campaigns for the area territories and customers.
- Lead all sales activities in the office, brief the team on all major developments and goals in sales meetings and frequent interactions on and off the sales floor.
- Identify and drive efficiency and productivity improvements throughout the channel to ensure costs are operationally efficient and processes deliver for our customers.
- Innovate and develop partnership and affiliate schemes for customer acquisition and review corporate lead generating activities and processes by sales personnel and determine results. Feedback results, analysis and recommendations to the Sales Management team.
- Collaborate with other functional role holders (e.g. Risk, Finance, Operations, IT) to develop material operational or strategic changes required and work closely with other functional areas to ensure the smooth implementation of sales and customer management.
- Proven Sales and Sales Management experience within industry, with a proven ability to manage and develop a high performing Sales Team virtually or actually.
- Be recognised as an individual with strong leadership skills, professionalism and business planning capability.
- Exremely customer focused and able to build credibility with stakeholders whilst progressing opportunities and removing barriers to sale.
- Strong knowledge of Credit and Risk with the ability to influence internally and support with structures and propositions.
- Financial services experience would be preferable.
- Self-starter – highly motivated and leads from the front.
- Results driven and detail orientated.
- Knowledge of competitors in a specific segment or geography and know their positioning and current strengths/weakness and be able to benchmark
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: email@example.com and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.