Excellent salary + 30% bonus OTE, annually paid, plus company car plus excellent benefits including up to 10% company pension contribution, private healthcare and 26 days annual leave.
Our client are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Healthcare Finance team.
This is a pro-active new business role with success achieved via development and management of existing and new relationships with introducers and end customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a strong, stable, global and dynamic business.
Our client are looking to offer the right candidate an excellent career path as well as a competitive rewards package.
This is a home-based role with frequent UK travel required to support client relationships.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Developing strong relationships with key intermediaries, external customers and healthcare suppliers in order to build and maintain effective and profitable new business partnerships in line with new business objectives.
- Managing existing client relationships in line with rigorous account management plans which deliver agreed profitability targets.
- Pro-actively generate new leads through various channels including client visits, outbound calling, emailing, utilising various social media platforms, personal network, attendance of trade shows etc.
- Work closely and with direction of the Head of Sales and collaboratively with the wider team to identify sectors, products, suppliers, manufacturers, and customers to generate new business growth whilst controlling risks.
- Be responsible for the delivery of sales and product training to drive greater product knowledge and product penetration across the core asset types.
- Structure and present credit submissions by working collaboratively with the key areas of the business (Asset Management, Credit Risk, Legal etc)
- Manage key internal relationships to achieve operational excellence of sales processes within the Healthcare division.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets in line with goals and strategy and contribute to the high-performance culture at our client
We are seeking applications from those with the following experience / skills :
- Sound commercial understanding and awareness of the financing industry gained within the asset finance and/or similar equipment related environment.
- Broad experience of the Healthcare markets.
- Technical knowledge of the different types of leases and other types of funding solutions available in the marketplace, structuring and documentation involved.
- Consistent track record in client engagement, pipeline building, opportunity qualification, deal management, business case generation, deal closure & handover
- Experience in acquisition, development and management of introducer accounts.
- Good understanding of credit risk evaluation techniques.
- Self-starter – highly motivated & results driven.
- High level of integrity and business ethics.
- Confidence negotiating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Key understanding of sales processes and customer behaviours
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: firstname.lastname@example.org and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.