We are interested to hear from candidates who have gained an experience/understanding of business financials whilst in the workplace. An understanding of franchising or running a small or medium business would be an advantage although full training will be provided, this is not a sales role it is a consultative/advisory role.
- Preparation of Business Plans and Financial Forecasts for both new and existing franchise businesses.
- Sourcing finance solutions for clients from our comprehensive panel of lenders.
- Submission of finance applications to lenders.
- Managing finance applications through to completion.
- Liaising with the client/lender and franchisor throughout the process.
- The candidate will be expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding of business plans, including financial forecasts and their creation.
- An ability to analyse a set of accounts or financial forecasts for an SME business.
- A positive attitude towards delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, and the applicant should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and the ability to build good relationships.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work under own initiative and to be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and competent in the use of MS Word.
Full training will be provided.
The role is office-based, but client meetings may occur from time to time along with attendance at franchise exhibitions, as required.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org