£22000 per annum OTE £26K plus great benefits.
Experience in a customer service role ideally within the financial services, construction, agricultural or plant hire would be an advantage sectors.
- Telephone interaction with customers, the company’s field-based finance sales team and their dealer sales personnel.
- Responding effectively to in-bound enquiries to help the sales teams to maximise specific product sales.
- Help to maintain customer and dealer sales relationships.
- Administration, compliance with regulation, company policy and procedures.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Team working.
- Excellent phone technique and customer service.
- Attention to detail, accurate, good organisational skills.
- Can-do approach, tenacious, confident.
- Self-motivated, ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Desire to learn and develop within this newly created role.
- Awareness of Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection Act, Fraud Awareness, Consumer Credit Act, Know Your Customer due diligence, Treating Customers Fairly (training will be provided).
- Minimum Grade C in GCSE English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Generous Pension Scheme.
- Preferential loan schemes.
- Sharesave Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Dental scheme.
- Gym facilities.
- 37.50 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com