This is an exciting opportunity to join an Asset Finance in Southampton. You will be focused on supporting the efforts of the new business activity of the Company as a whole.
Attention should be paid at all times to ensure that all our customers, dealers, vendors and business partners experience a first class level of service and in so doing, a Companywide policy of ‘customer first’ is paramount.
- Attending to new business proposals and acknowledging receipt of the same to the proposing party. This will include responding to any form in which a proposal may be communicated.
- Accurate recording and conducting all necessary searches and generally prepare file for underwriting.
- Transactions that are to be financed outside of ‘own-book’ be sufficiently knowledgeable and capable to propose to the relevant funding party on the advice of the CAS senior management team.
- Communicate any requests for further information from the customer, dealer or broker and ensure that all such requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Issuing remittance advices to relevant parties, ensuring that all payments/commissions have been received and documented.
- Where relevant send letters to banks, VAT schedules to customers together with copies of post executed documentation.
- Scan and soft file full copies of each hard transaction file.
- Record, distribute and managing the daily post requirements of the Company.
- Engage with new business activities such as researching, email distribution or any pro-active activities that assist the Company in promoting its services.
- Generally assist with any duties that may be additionally required.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org