Excellent basic salary, full expenses, company car/car allowance, mobile phone, laptop computer, Group Pension and private medical insurance.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Invoice Finance field sales/BDM to join a well-established company with group assets now in excess of £14 billion. My client provides a range of working capital finance facilities for owner managed businesses with annual turnovers ranging from new start to £20m.
Offering a range of factoring, invoice discounting and EFG loan facilities as an alternative or in addition to the traditional bank overdraft. Other assets such as property, HP and stock may also be leveraged where necessary to provide a complete funding solution.
- To generate new business from external sources such as accountants, solicitors, bankers and commercial finance brokers.
- To negotiate at director level a suitable funding solution with the client and prepare a comprehensive credit report detailing the background of the company, details of the business, nature of sector, background of the directors and an up to date financial picture of the company’s trading performance through analysis of the audited and management accounts.
- Regional Sales Directors are encouraged to attend various social functions within the professional community as well as networking events throughout the year so some flexibility in working practice is required.
- The jobholder will be required to work on their own initiative and will be responsible for their own diary planning and networking activities.
- The job holder will report to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- In depth knowledge of receivables finance, corporate finance and commercial finance products and markets.
- The candidate would be required to build up a network of introducers from the accountancy, broker and banking sector (existing network of potential business introducers would be favourable).
- A working knowledge of financial accounts and cash flow forecasts.
- Clear and concise report writing and communication skills.
- A proven track record of success in front line sales within the financial services sector.
- A professional manner and self-motivated individual.
Please ONLY apply if you have the relevant Invoice Finance field sales experience, otherwise your application can not be taken further.
Contact: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org