Basic salary £25k OTE £50k plus benefits.
Our client a specialist provider of Business Finance solutions seeks a talented and determined sales person to support the direct sales channel and significantly contribute to the continued growth of the business. This role is for an experienced sales/telesales professional with a solid track record with business to business sales. This role gives the opportunity to close finance deals and help many SME reach their growth potential with funding.
- Handle inbound business to business calls.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors.
- Proactively follow up leads self-generated or generated from online and marketing initiatives.
- Owning and managing deals from lead generating, selling to funding.
- Manage own sales pipeline to a high degree of accuracy.
- Work daily / weekly targets, to achieve required.
- Work closely with marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
- Proactively manage and nurture own funded deals ready for renewals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1 years sales experience, primarily telesales.
- Possess a strong commercial acumen and having a proven track record in closing deals over the telephone.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively.
- Ideally strong telesales experience selling financial products.
- Ideally experienced in financial services industry.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Superior closing skills.
- Excellent phone, interpersonal skills.
- High level of ambition, accuracy, punctuality and work ethic.
- Understanding the importance of customer service.
- Computer literate and CRM experience.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com