salary and commission and benefits OTE £60/70k.
Our client are a fast moving prestigious provider of Asset Finance solutions they have direct and vendor finance business channels and largely focus on the technology finance sector.
The individual will be responsible for providing sales aid finance facilities to suppliers of technology for the benefit of their customers.
The Sales Executive will be required to target technology resellers and build relationships, establish the need for sales aid finance, propose finance applications to our panel of lenders, support customers/suppliers, and achieve monthly targets.
The position requires the individual to be self-motivated, driven, autonomous, willing to learn and grow their knowledge of the banking industry, and have a good sense of humour!
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Maintain and develop key relationships with technology distributors/resellers by liaising with them regularly on the phone and with personal visits.
- Develop and follow up sales enquiries by telephone and personal visits.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Achieve set monthly targets.
- Liaise with your sales aid administrator to raise finance documentation, invoicing instructions, and to build long term relationships with your introducers.
- Salary and company benefits.
- Salary negotiable based upon experience.
- The bonus scheme is uncapped and the individual will earn 20% of the Gross Profit brought into the company by them on a monthly basis.
- Bupa and contributory pension offered after successful completion of six month probationary period.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com