An amazing opportunity has arisen for a candidate who wishes to enter the financial world and gain an exposure to all aspects of leasing and contracts administration. Our client is a fast growing company and this role represents excellent career progression. This position is ideal for an individual who is hard working and enjoys a challenge and think on their feet around a problem. Further training opportunities will be offered to a candidate who is eager to learn.
- Credit clearing customers and investigating any credit rejections from the Funder.
- Checking all deals and ensuring all the correct paperwork has been received, processed and sent to the Funder.
- Setting up new customers’ accounts.
- Processing all requests from account managers.
- Calculating upgrade and settlement figures.
- Setting up and reconciling internal rental agreements.
- Administering the commissions process.
- Maintaining the Funder’s prepay system. Allocating all payments against invoices and chasing any outstanding sales proceeds invoices.
- Resolving any payout and new deal queries.
- Checking and signing off title and settlement invoices and administering the settlement process.
- Liaising with the Finance Companies Account Managers on regular basis.
- Setting machines up on service contracts and sending out any service amendments.
- Administering current service agreements.
- Strong numerical skills, must be comfortable with complex calculations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to work independently and take initiative. You should be energetic and self-motivated.
- High prioritisation and organisational skills with an ability to juggle multiple workloads.
- Exceptional communication skills. You will actively listen and convey expectations, plans and outcomes effectively to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Great attention to detail and an interest in producing high quality work.
- Ability to respond to change in a positive and proactive way.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org