very competitive salary package.
Reporting to the Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come on board for a client of mine based in Birmingham, looking for an experienced Asset Finance field sales, new Business sales manager to join their company. You will have had previous/ Current management experience of sales people.
- To develop, coach and build the internal and field based sales team to leverage opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement robust strategic, operational business and performance planning.
- Overall responsibility for key client relationships.
- To drive sales and profit margins.
Leadership, Team Building and People Development:
- To be a role model for the business in terms of interpersonal effectiveness, leadership, management skills and personal qualities.
- To provide leadership and direction to the sales team, and be the focal point for all sales related issues within the business.
- To build and maintain an effective sales team, providing support, motivation and feedback, and ensuring the provision of appropriate resources to enable maximum effectiveness.
- To put in place appropriate individual development plans, encourage training where beneficial, and facilitate career development and progression.
- To motivate, assess performance and ensure effective management and reward structures are in place.
Business Planning and Management:
- Responsible for development and implementation of a comprehensive sales plan.
- Accountable for the sales performance of the business.
- Responsible and accountable for the management and application of the sales budget.
- Responsible for the monitoring and measurement of sales targets.
- Must have experience of establishing and/or building a field based sales team.
- Experience of the Asset finance/broker industry preferable.
- Experience and knowledge of dealing with multiple funders and or working in a broker environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial services, products and taxation.
- Proven experience and knowledge of creating deals essential.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, ideally experience of Salesforce.
- Using a proposal management system day to day.
- Good understanding and use of technology (especially Microsoft products).
- Looking for 5 to 10 years Sales experience with a minimum of 3 years in Sales management.
- Commercial experience including business development, revenue generation and costings.
- Strong people leadership skills with proven experience of building, engaging and developing teams.
- Proven ability to build and develop client relationships and appropriate network.
- Experience of performance improvement and transformation/change programmes.
- Professional, confident & credible communicator.
- Analytical and solution focused.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of successfully developing an existing sales team to achieve growth and profit margins.
- Educated to A’level and or degree level.
- Establishing relationships and partnerships.
- Customer enthusiasm.
- Developing self and others.
- Continuous improvement and change.
- Strategic and external focus.
- Results focus.
- Planning and managing delivery.
- Problem solving and decision making.
Please ONLY apply for the above role should you have 5 – 10 years field sales experience within the Asset Finance, Leasing industry, AND with previous Sales Management experience within this industry, otherwise your application will NOT be processed.
Contact: Please email your CV to email@example.com