£26000 - £28000 per annum.
Join a high growth, fintech start-up; always looking for ways to innovate and solve problems creatively. Responsibility and leadership expected from day one in a non-corporate social environment.
Our client is a specialist providers of short-term, flexible loans to SMEs nationwide, a friendly and knowledgeable bunch and we know what it takes to run a business.
- Assist in day to day credit and sales support activities across the organisation’s.
- Be integral in the general functioning and cohesion of the office. This will liaising with current customers and assisting potential customers and brokers.
- Develop this role. It will be in your hands to drive this role forward and create value for the company.
- Liaising with customers and brokers.
- High level evaluation of funding applications. This involves analysis of bank statements, credit reports and other financial information in order to present findings to the credit team.
- Compilation of legal agreements prior to funding.
- Ensuring that documents are correctly executed prior to funding.
- Direct communication with the legal team throughout the funding process.
- Management of our pre-funding KYC documentation gathering process.
- General office management duties such as taking control of the offices’ ongoing needs and requirements, taking initiative in plugging gaps and ensuring the office is functioning at an optimal level.
- Show the desire and acumen to learn and develop their skills and grow and drive the role forward.
- Be able to think on their feet and take the necessary initiative in making decisions.
- Display strong communication skills, being comfortable speaking on the phone to clients and suppliers.
- Display relationship management skills and other soft skills as necessary.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com