Negotiable and great benefits.
This role is working in Asset / Business finance you will assess the credit and risk profiles of customer applications, determining the acceptability of proposals and providing recommendations or alternative solutions where appropriate, that satisfy customer needs and business objectives. You will carry out an independent assessment of each case and prepare the relevant documents for an informed decision to be made by the Credit Underwriter.
You will be an approachable, empathetic problem solver, with exemplary communications skills. You will avoid the use of unnecessary jargon and display an adaptable, “can-do” attitude. We seek the following core competencies in all our colleagues:
- An honest, clear and respectful communicator.
- Innovative and open minded to change.
- Self-motivated, accountable and results orientated.
- A team player who actively seeks opportunities to collaborate across multiple disciplines.
- Able to quickly build relationships with customers or stakeholders.
- Clear ability to plan and prioritise to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Non-judgemental and considerate of the impact of your behaviour and decisions on others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A sound proven appreciation and working knowledge of lending principles, credit analysis and underwriting methodologies for SME asset finance transactions.
- An understanding of the relevant rules under the Financial Services Acts.
- Knowledge of the asset finance commercial environment and sector specialism including general asset finance lending and the SME market, together with other niche areas of asset finance.
- Knowledge of software packages that support lending admin is desirable but not essential.
- Generous pension contribution.
- 27 days’ holiday plus Bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme.
- Private Medical, Life & Critical Illness cover.
- Interest-free season ticket and personal loans.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org