Excellent salary and benefits negotiable according to experience.
Our client are a fast growing and dynamic employer, this is a new office-based role is key to the organisation achieving its goals and in particular building a Wholesale loan book in a risk-controlled manner. You will make comprehensive and independent assessments and recommendations on the credit risk of a portfolio of Dealers in order to manage and regulate their risk to the Company. To do this, you will:
- Underwrite new and existing Wholesale funding facilities for a portfolio of Dealers.
- Monitor your portfolio’s in-life risk indicators and overall profile, providing ad hoc credit analysis as appropriate.
- Curate the security requirements of Dealers throughout the Dealer lifecycle, ensuring credit risk is aligned to the securities that it holds.
- Provide credit analysis to support increases and decreases in Dealer exposure and JBR Capital’s loss prevention and debt recovery activities in the event of Dealer risk events or crystallised arrears.
- Degree-educated (or equivalent).
Skills and Experience:
- At least three years’ experience within Wholesale vehicle finance.
- Proven skills in the financial analysis of accounts in a Wholesale motor finance context.
- Knowledgeable of Wholesale legal contracts and associated securities.
- Experience of interpreting commercial law and regulations in a compliant but practical way.
- Able to apply a structured and flexible approach in a dynamic, expanding business environment.
- Comfortable engaging with staff at all levels within the Company and at Dealerships.
- Enjoys working both collaboratively and autonomously, and applying initiative.
- Is used to delivering independent analysis alongside supporting commercial demands and tight deadlines.
- Articulate, persuasive and diplomatic.
- Possesses common sense and an understanding of the company’s commercial context.
- Capable of original thought.
Contact: Please call Julie Ramsay for an informal discussion and a full job spec on 01279 713900.