£30/34k plus great benefits.
Our client is a prestigious Asset Finance provider business is introduced via a variety of channels this role is working in the broker support team.
Key Responsibilities (in brief):
- Develop new business opportunities by building and maintaining relationships with clients and introducers and by providing an efficient and high quality service to them.
- Preparation of new business proposals, and the loading onto system.
- Carry out relevant credit searches.
- Prepare credit paper for underwriting and monitor each case.
- Assist Broker Managers and the Brokers in their areas.
- Generate Quotes and Commission to Introducers when required.
- At least 2 years in an HP and Leasing background is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and able to build and develop relationships with clients and introducers of business.
- An ability to produce and maintain accurate new business records and spreadsheets.
- High level of numeracy and an understanding of financial calculations.
- Methodical in approach with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Customer Focused approach.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org