Up to 30k basic plus bonus.
To provide administrative support in a timely and professional manner, and maintain accurate records. Reporting to Head of Debt Recovery, with day to day reporting responsibility to Broker Services Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- To provide administrative support for all areas of the Debt Recovery Team or as instructed by line management.
- To gather/verify client information from various sources and, as directed, to ensure client data is accurate and update systems with findings and communicate the outcome to all relevant persons.
- Deal with routine correspondence with regard to any collection or recovery issue.
- Issue reminders, notices and support the Head of Debt Recovery with the issue of summons to customers.
- Maintain the computer based information systems on all activities including building and running and reviewing reports to identify potential problem areas.
- To ensure compliance with all Company policies with particular reference to Data Protection and Health & Safety policies.
- Analyse data on current loan book and identify trends to report to relevant committee structures.
- Previous experience gained within a similar collections position or customer services background preferably within banking.
Contact: For a full job spec and more details, please call Vicky on 01279 713900 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org