Excellent basic, bonus, car and exceptional benefits, ote £60k.
Our client is a prestigious market leader we are seeking a specialist in Asset Finance – responsible for providing excellent service and solutions designed to meet their customers’ funding requirements. The role is a combination of New business development and dealer management.
- Promote finance products (hire purchase and lease) to customers who are purchasing construction and agricultural machinery as well as non-competitive plant and commercial vehicles.
- Business development - develop excellent relationships with customers, vendor and dealer sales staff whilst promoting asset finance within this niche market sector.
- Completion of finance agreement documentation, working knowledge of FCA Regulation and policy eg: Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection Act, Know Your Customer, Treating Customers Fairly - training will also be provided.
- Proven experience of vendor, hard asset and general finance structuring skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, numerate, accurate, with good organisational and time-management skills and a good working knowledge of hire purchase and leasing.
- Proven experience within the financial services sector and/or with an asset finance background - ideally in a field based role.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and an aptitude for working with the latest digital technology.
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C in English and Maths minimum – higher education and/or a banking or finance industry qualification would be an advantage. Full driving licence. Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent basic salary.
- Discretionary bonus - up to 40% of basic salary.
- Annual Disturbance Allowance.
- 37.50 hour per week, 5 days – Mondays to Fridays.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (plus up to 5 service days after eligibility).
- Company Car.
- Pension scheme (employer contribution - 15%).
- Laptop, iPhone, and iPad.
- Subsidised private healthcare scheme.
- Preferential employee personal loan scheme.
- Preferential employee home loan scheme.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org