competitive salary plus bonus.
- Checking and verifying all loan documentation received from customers is present, accurate, genuine and matches the details stored on the systems.
- Ensuring all required AML, KYC, Fraud and car checks are satisfied prior to payout.
- Prioritising daily payout work flow based on customer and business requirements.
- Liaising with customers on the phone and via email where necessary.
- Ideally Payout experience from within the finance industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.
- To follow procedures and work within a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of: Data Protection Act, Money Laundering Regulations, Credit Risk Policy.
This position works shifts – there are three and you will rotate through them weekly: 9am-5pm and 12-8pm. You will also need to work one weekend in four, 10am to 6pm (and we give you a day off in the following week)
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to Vicky@thcrecruitment.com