£30-35k Basic OTE 50k (uncapped) plus car/allowance.
You will be responsible for developing the Company’s motor finance business within a designated territory. To drive new business performance in line with company strategy from approved sources whilst protecting the Company’s interests at all times.
- Delivering agreed new business case and margin targets.
- Define and implement a clear territory analysis to ensure all motor dealers are included and all details are kept current.
- Monitor, support and develop existing dealer relationships.
- Develop a clear strategic plan for the on-going acquisition of new dealer targets.
- Effectively manage any existing funded relationships and continue to seek new funding opportunities.
- Provide dealers with training support when required to assist with performance, regulatory changes and product development.
- To ensure point of sale marketing materials are being used correctly by dealers and in a way that helps promote the sale of motor finance.
- Provide guidance and support to dealers on CCA and FCA regulation and ensure that dealers are acting responsibly and in line with 3rd party expectations.
- To provide guidance and support to dealers on marketing ideas.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Sales Support function of the business and the dealer network.
- Experience in account management/sales within motor/finance industry/ Sales background.
- Performance driven with clear selling skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to build long term sustainable relationships.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Presentation preparation and delivery skills.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com