salary negotiable + bonus, car, expenses, smartphone & laptop.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an External Account manager for a reputable and established asset finance company . You must be proactive and have a clear focus and drive to source new client relationships as well as having the sales skills and experience to manage a number of supporting accounts.
The External Account Manager will work in conjunction with a partnered internal Account Manager in order to achieve their own new business sales targets. The External Account Manager position have a leasing sales background or sales within an office equipment reseller/manufacturer with several years of experience.
Our client's dealers require a high level of service and support from their Account Manager.
- Win new business.
- Daily contact with internal account manager on performance, incentives or special terms.
- Discuss decisions with Credit manager if required.
- Attend structured review meetings with dealers.
- Provide Rate Charts to dealers.
- Accurate Forecasting of performance for the month.
- Provide training to dealers and internal account managers if required.
- Create monthly sales report.
- Be proactive not reactive.
- Create new ideas for products and incentives.
The individual must be proactive and have a clear focus on producing proposals and new business for my client. They will work in conjunction with a partnered Internal Account Manager to cultivate existing relationships but also be responsible for delivery of their own new business target.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org