c£50k car allowance and up to 75% bonus.
Working for a major lender this is a new, field-based sales role opened to accelerate the development of lending to Legal and Medical Professionals. Lending to the Profession's sector providing Tax and Business Equipment finance.
- Build and Maintain new and existing Introducer relationships with introductory sources such as Finance Brokers and Vendors.
- Achieve financial targets regarding new enquiries, customer meetings and networking events.
- Administration tasks to include complete risk templates for sanction of the facility, chasing outstanding enquires and paperwork on deals, maintain CRM system, attend sales team meetings.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry , Competitors, Introducers, Risks, client industry, market and sectors.
- Work with and liaise with Internal Sales, Asset Management, Credit Management, Customer Services, New business, Legal and Finance.
- Consistently and accurately provide information on the CRM systems to assist in the production and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports.
- Must have experience of working in a Sales related environment.
- Understanding of the Asset Finance broker market.
- Numeracy and literacy; IT, Microsoft office, in particular Excel and Outlook, Planning and organising.
- Able to understand and prepare asset finance proposals for underwriting.
- Able to interpret statutory and management accounts.
You must have asset finance experience and Broker/introducer connections preferably in the Professions, Medical or IT market sectors. You must also have a full, clean UK driving license.
This is a home based position reporting into Southampton.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch).
Relevant training will be provided.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com