£26,000 - £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
We have a permanent role with a successful provider of Business Finance seeking an experienced Broker Support & Operations Coordinator with a financial services background.
- Input of new business proposals onto the database & as directed submission of these to our Lessors for credit clearance.
- When required, liaising with Suppliers, Customers & Lessors by telephone, fax or email regarding provision of additional information to secure a credit acceptance.
- Issuing credit acceptances to Brokers, Suppliers & Customers as appropriate.
- When requested using ‘daily work flow lists’ to maximise conversion into New Business pay-outs.
- Be responsible for the accurate production of pay-out process this would involve the checking of original finance documentation to ensure accurate completion, checking that the correct rates had been used & raising of Commission Invoices.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good written and numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate output at all times.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to build effective relationships, both internally and externally. Flexible approach to work and understanding the challenges of a small office environment.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment is essential.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry.
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a financial related function/sector, to include Banking, IFA, Insurance and consumer finance.
Our client can offer you a dynamic and progressive working environment, strong management support, on-going training and personal development.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Discretionary Bonus.
- Group State Pension.
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 plus statutory bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900.