Excellent salary & benefits.
A UK headquartered medicinal product development and a regulatory consulting group who partner with biotechnology companies to progress early-stage medicines through clinical trials and to market are seeking a Financial Controller; this is an exciting position in a rapidly growing multi-multinational consulting group. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation, where team culture is paramount. The position represents an opportunity to become a leader working alongside senior management; the successful candidate will be on a pathway to Finance Director and ultimately Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Manage all accounting operations;
- Bookkeeping duties and liaising with external accountants at year-end.
- Prepare monthly client invoices, and associated debt collection as necessary.
- Exercise quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Preparation of the budget, financial forecasts, and report variances.
- Producing monthly Profit and Loss accounts, board packs and liaising with the management team about financial implications.
- Running monthly payroll.
- Tracking of historical performance and identifying relevant key business factors.
- Oversee tax and regulatory and compliance.
- Contribute to decisions regarding Company financial strategy.
- Develop and implement business processes, and business process optimisation.
- Accountancy qualifications - ACCA / ACA / CIMA or equivalent.
- Excellent numeric, analytical and technical skills.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- An ability to work in a proactive and autonomous manner.
- An ability to balance competing priorities and complete work within a set time-frame.
- Good organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- A willingness and ability to work as part of a dynamic Leadership Team.
- Well-developed verbal and presentation skills.
- A high level of computer literacy and competency in MS Office programs and financial programmes in particular Xero.
- A challenging and stimulating position with an exciting, fast-growing company.
- A leadership role with significant opportunity for personal development and career progression.
- A unique working environment is driven by strong company values and a high level of employee engagement across the international organisation.
- A salary that is commensurate with your experience.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com