up to £36k + bonus OTE £45k car and great benefits.
Working for a market leader - a prime lender - the role is to proactively and professionally promote our client's products and services within the motor industry. To identify and maximise profitable sales opportunities and achieving agreed targets.
- Acquire, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to generate profitable business, ensuring that agreed service levels are met by providing a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times.
- Take every opportunity to utilise the sales proposition to achieve growth in KPI performance which includes but is not exclusive to New Business performance, Profitability performance, Quality, innovation, and brand measurements.
- To plan and implement an effective sales development strategy for the territory to increase new business from new and existing dealers. Activities include maintaining a comprehensive Territory Analysis.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators as agreed in Objectives.
- To professionally review key relationships, including funded dealers, to evaluate and recommend actions to manage risk and reward.
- Complete required actions as requested by management within the timescales agreed.
- Choice of prestige car.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
Contact: For a full job spec or an informal chat about the role, please contact Vicky on 01279 713900. You can also email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org