Excellent salary + bonus, health insurance, pension.
Working for a specialist provider of vehicle finance, this is an office-based role. The key to the organisation achieving its goals and in particular administering the Wholesale loan book in a risk-controlled manner. The successful candidate will look after the company’s Wholesale Operations activities.
- Administer Dealer Wholesale facilities within the company’s Wholesale Vehicle Funding platform.
- Mitigate the company’s vehicle legal title risk by administering its vehicle financial interest processes with HPI / Experian / CDL.
- Deliver associated Wholesale Operations and operational risk management services.
- Secondary education to A Level (or equivalent).
- At least three years experience within Wholesale vehicle finance.
- Knowledgeable of the holistic Wholesale vehicle finance business model and life cycle.
- Able to apply a structured and flexible approach in a dynamic, expanding business environment.
- Comfortable engaging with staff at all levels within the company and at Dealerships.
- Enjoys working both collaboratively and autonomously, and applying initiative.
- Articulate, persuasive and diplomatic.
- Possesses common sense and an understanding of the company’s commercial context.
Contact: To discuss this role in more detail and receive a full job specification, please call Vicky Maynard on 01279 713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org