Up to 19k.
Our client is a prestigious tier 1 lender, fast-growing and looking for someone to join as an Office Administrator.
To perform all office administration duties in a professional manner, maintaining a high standard of service which represents the Company at all times.
- To provide administrative support for all areas of the business.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Manage the incoming and outgoing post.
- Answer, screen and redirect calls.
- Assist with filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Carry out any other duties that your line manager asks of you.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com