Our client is a prestigious tier 1 lender, fast-growing and looking for someone to join the collections department.
To recover and control arrears from customers by telephone, and also responsible for all administration duties and record keeping.
- Contract customers by telephone to maximise the collection of arrears accounts.
- Provide administrative support for all areas of the Debt Recovery Team.
- Deal with routine correspondence with regard to any collection or recovery issue.
- To ensure compliance with all Company policies with particular reference to Data Protection and Health & Safety policies.
- Previous experience gained within a similar collections position or customer services background preferably within banking.
- Great telephone skills.
- Team player.
- Able to prioritise workload.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org