£35/40k plus benefits.
Our client is a prestigious lender in business finance and are looking recruit an additional Underwriter.
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information.
- Undertaking creditworthiness analysis based on various financial and non-financial information.
- Ensure all proposals adhere to our Anti Money Laundering policy.
- Be open and approachable for the appeal of your decisions and have the ability to see a deal when originally you may not have.
- Ensuring strong lines of communication with all areas of the business are maintained.
- Assist the team in achieving SLA.
- The ideal candidate will be organised, meticulous, prepared to take ownership of tasks, able to manage their own time, pro-active and able to follow tasks through to completion.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames is paramount.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Competent IT skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of underwriting experience is essential in Asset or Motor Finance.
- Ability to make decisions on a rate for risk basis.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse complex financial statements and information.
- Possess a deep understanding of the finance market ideally within SME.
- Knowledge of accounting theories.
- Ability to spot improvements to procedures.
My client is an excellent employer along with excellent benefits.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org