Up to 30k.
Our client works within Invoice finance and is looking for someone to join the team as a Client Manager. You will be reporting to the Senior client manager and will be responsible for managing risk, reward and retention with a portfolio of clients. These clients will typically have funds in use of under 100k.
- Minimise financial loss through the implementation of risk management.
- Maintain excellent standards.
- Maintain appropriate risk management.
- Deputise for other managers.
- Responsible for client relationships and risks across a mixed portfolio for clients with a funding limit typically less than 100k.
- Oversee day to day management of the client's portfolio.
- Reporting, recording and management of any clients breaches of facilities.
- Take part in and contribute.
- 2 years plus experience in invoice finance or similar industry.
- Experience in operations and client-facing roles.
- Client and people management.
- Attention to detail.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01279 713900.