£20000 - £24000 per annum + plus bonus.
Leading a team of collection agents who are multi-skilled; you will provide the leadership that ensures our culture and behaviours are part of everyday activities and result in the team and individuals achieving their targets and objectives.
- Provides days to day management of a team and individuals ensuring appropriate levels of resource are available to achieve agreed targets.
- Develops the team through ongoing coaching and development activities and provides regular feedback, i.e. through 121s.
- Provides appropriate people management activities, i.e. absence management, performance management, etc.
- Ensures accurate and timely information management.
- Works with colleagues at all levels to continuously improve the performance of the department.
- Experience of managing a front line team.
- Experience of working with people at different levels of a business.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced business with limited resources.
- Experience of a variety of development tools and behaviours including coaching.
Contact: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 713900.