Salary negotiable according to experience.
Our client is a fast-growing provider of Business Finance solutions, after a recent technology refresh including a new Salesforce implementation and several bespoke integrations, they are looking to appoint a Salesforce Developer to help realise the full capability of the platform.
Working as part of a dynamic, fast-paced agile team, collaborating with the Product Owners, Software Engineering and Data Teams you will propose and deliver solutions serving Sales and Support functions across multiple UK locations.
- Working as part of the software engineering team to develop functionality within the Salesforce platform achieved through either Salesforce configuration, Salesforce development or a combination of both, whilst assisting with the integration of bespoke applications.
- Aligning Salesforce development with the inhouse Software development lifecycle, including deployment, peer review and quality assurance.
- Fully understand, support and manage Salesforce.com Sales Cloud processes and applications and any future adoption from the salesforce cloud offering.
- Evaluate Salesforce.com AppExchange products.
- Administration of Salesforce Mobile and interfaces to add-on and external tools.
- Work with the data and analytics team to develop/coordinate the development of analytical reports/dashboards.
- Act as a point of contact within the support team to perform all duties relating to system administration.
- Content and folder management.
- Apex programming language experience.
- Salesforce Flow.
- Salesforce Process Builder.
- Visualforce pages.
- Understanding of Salesforce’s multi-tenant architecture.
- Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of Eclipse or Visual Studio Code as an IDE.
- Experience of GIT, or similar source control system.
- Previous experience of working as part of an Agile project.
- Bachelor’s degree and Salesforce Administrator/Developer Certification preferred.
- Experience of building bespoke lightning components.
Contact: If this role is for you, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01279 713900.