salary negotiable c£50/70k according to experience plus great benefits.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart and ambitious Underwriter looking to play a key role in a business lending business based in north London.
Our client is a prestigious fast-moving lender. Within this key role, you will work closely with members of the Credit Team you will a be working om large ticket transactions and assist the company in achieving its business objectives through effective underwriting, portfolio management and reporting.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Underwriter with experience in asset finance. The individual will be an excellent communicator and will bring enthusiasm and a strong work ethic to this small and dynamic team. You will get excited by the thought of working in a fast-paced, engaging environment and able to confidently work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Underwriting in line with company credit policy framework.
- Analysing and assessing potential large deals and assisting in making a lending decision.
- Managing the client experience and journey for a portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with the sales, sales support and introducers to optimise the client experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar underwriting role (credit/risk).
- Work experience in a bank or asset lender (preferred).
- Experience of operating under a tiered mandate structure.
- Strong numeracy and reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and superb attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to deliver to clear and defined expected outcomes.
Personality and Approach:
- Commercially driven with plenty of common sense.
- Confident, articulate and a great communicator.
- A self-starter who is motivated, enthusiastic, and proactive.
- A collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic and a flexible attitude.
- Interest in luxury cars a bonus.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com