£22k ote £30k.
Our client is a major international company with market-leading products and great employee benefits. This is a great career opportunity for someone with financial services background in sales – knowledge of HP and lease is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Supporting the sales team.
- A high level of telephone interaction with customers, the field-based sales team and dealer sales personnel.
- Making outbound calls and responding to inbound enquiries.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with clients and dealer sales personnel.
- Building, managing and maintaining sales pipelines.
- Customer service and focus.
- Drive for results.
- Confident, sound judgement and decision-making.
- Excellent communication - verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise and work professionally whilst managing multiple client demands.
- Numerate, accurate, attention to detail.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Discretionary sales incentive scheme.
- 37.50 hour per week, 5 days – Mondays to Fridays.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (and up to 5 service days after eligibility).
- Pension scheme (employer contribution - 15%).
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Employee loan schemes.
- Gym, dental scheme.
- Casual Fridays, free beverages.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900.