£45k plus great benefits.
We are seeking an Operations Manager innovative provider of motor finance, this is a new and exciting opportunity. This role would be ideal for a candidate with experience in business or consumer lending.
- Oversee and manage all back-end operational activities in the business.
- Monitor and analyse the existing business processes to ensure they are effective.
- Analysing statistics and performance KPI’s.
- Manage Lender relationships.
- Efficient transactions and good customer outcomes.
- Ensure communication between all teams is ongoing.
- Lead with energy to drive a high performing team.
- Work closely with the compliance team and sales management.
- Ensure the exposure to the business is protected from financial crime.
- Day to day management of the business Control Team.
- Support any leadership of the administration team.
- Maximise team engagement and motivation.
- Ensure the team are kept informed of all business developments.
- Carry out regular appraisal 1-1’s and development discussions.
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office).
- Ability to create a compelling case for change.
- Demonstrable experience within a regulated environment; preferably within the Financial Services sector.
- Management/supervisory experience.
Contact: For a more detailed job specification, please call Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900.