Excellent salary and benefits package.
We are delighted to be assisting with the recruitment of this key role for a prestigious lender in Asset Finance, the Director of Collections who will be accountable for the strategic direction of collections and recoveries strategies.
In addition, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and optimisation of collections and recoveries strategies, ensuring all debts are managed appropriately and in line with internal policy and regulation.
Working closely with the credit team you will be responsible for the close monitoring of KPIs and the delivery of risk appetite for collections and recoveries strategies.
- Very experience of working in both regulated and non-regulated Asset Finance lending and have a proven track record of successfully delivering debt collections and recoveries strategies.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills to turn data into comprehensive reporting and MI and actionable insights.
- Excellent understanding of FCA guidelines and how they apply to collections and recoveries strategies.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively with operations, compliance and risk to ensure all customer communications and strategies are compliant.
- Strategic thinker who is a strong influencer at a senior level, and able to gain support for and deliver against business plans.
- Knowledge of Insolvency procedures both Corporate and Personnel.
- Knowledge of legal enforcement procedures.
- Knowledge of complaint procedures and the confidence to handle difficult calls.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please call Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 as soon as possible.