Due to the current economic situation, we have had calls from a number of clients based in London and the South East looking to expand their collections teams.
We are keen to talk to candidates with collections experience in Asset and Motor Finance.
- Chase Asset finance arrears across business channels by phone and mail.
- Follow up all returned direct debit payments.
- Raise arrears letters and default notices as appropriate.
- Raise late payment interest invoices and follow through to ensure prompt payment.
- Liaise with Managers and team on serious delinquencies and help coordinate any actions required to minimize losses.
- Escalate problems to litigation.
- Liaise with Asset Management to ensure we manage default outcomes while retaining the best value for our assets.
- Liaise with the accounts department to ensure correct allocation of cash.
- Investigate and ensure overpayments are corrected.
- Work in accordance with the latest procedures and policies.
- Ensure compliance with FCA regulations.
- Asset or Motor Finance Collections.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a small team.
- Good Telephone communication skills.
- Act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly.
Contact: If this role is for you, please call Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 as soon as possible.