Salary negotiable c£75k plus great benefits.
Our client a fast growing prestigious lender has an opportunity for a Portfolio Manager whose primary responsibilities will include in-life account management their Asset Finance book including annual/interim reviews, MI analysis, conditions and covenants monitoring, analysis and propose approval of in-life events/requests from borrowers; and within these portfolios, work alongside the Collections Team in the management of high risk/complicated problem debt accounts.
The role holder will also be responsible for supporting the Credit team with overall portfolio risk management..
This role would suit a Credit Risk underwriter looking to progress sinto Portfolio Management.
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills, flexibility and adaptability.
- Customer centric, striving to deliver excellence in customer service.
- The willingness to go beyond the norm to deliver excellent service and standards.
- The willingness and aptitude to be a key member of the team and of a growing business.
- Strong credit risk analysis skills, credit risk management skills and attention to detail.
- Highly numerate and literate with the ability to interrogate and summarise information and to write clear, concise and incisive reports.
Contact: For a full job spec, please contact Catherine Jack on 01279 713900 or email your CV to email@example.com