Excellent salary and benefits package.
Our client a leader in the motor finance sector are seeking a Remarketing specialist responsible for the disposal of return vehicles from PCP and Contract Hire clients. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that vehicles are sold promptly to minimise stockholding and maximise profit opportunities.
You will be responsible for creating and deploying a multichannel strategy focusing on digital processes and online sales activities in relation to disposals of vehicles through innovative and efficient channels (from upstream, to digital Business to Business and Business to Consumer strategies to the analysis and product implementation of second life used re-renting activities). This role is of vital importance as it is aimed at creating new channels for disposing of ex contract hire and PCP vehicles into the market.
- Extensive digital remarketing experience extensive.
- Conscientious & experienced analyst with a keen eye for detail.
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel, Power-point and Word.
- Good knowledge of digital processes and online remarketing activities.
- Good negotiation/objection handling skills.
- Analytical and numerate.
Excellent salary and benefits including bonus car and private healthcare.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com