OTE £85k plus exceptional benefits.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a market-leading manufacturer of Construction and Agricultural Equipment managing a team and developing business through dealers.
You will come from an Asset Finance background, a knowledge of construction or Agricultural sector is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of finance product knowledge – HP, lease.
- Experience of finance house/bank processes – payments, underwriting, etc.
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering policy, Data Protection Act, Fraud Awareness, Consumer Credit Act, Know Your Customer due to diligence and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Confidence in conveying finance and regulatory requirements to dealer sales personnel (all levels) and provide on-going training around point-of-sale finance.
- Management and coaching skills – small team (2 Territory Managers).
- Excellent basic salary.
- Performance Related Bonus, up to 40% (discretionary, based on company results, personal and behavioural scorecard, and sales performance).
- Company Car.
- iPhone and iPad.
- Pension –company contributes 15% of salary from joining (employee can contribute in addition).
- Subsidised private healthcare, personal and home loan schemes, life assurance, company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please call Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900.