Competitive salary - bonus and benefits plus car allowance.
This is a field-based role developing broker introduced asset finance business with a particular emphasis on hard asset business.
Working with the Broker channel this role has an emphasis on business development you will promote and communicate the brand and products in the asset finance sector and apply its lending policy to introducers and work on putting together credit proposals, developing asset finance sales’ to support the growth of a profitable and safe asset finance loan book.
- Target, negotiate and secure new business predominantly from introduced sources, and where possible, direct business, particularly but not exclusively, in the South-West region. You will be responsible for developing and managing an effective network of intermediary introducers.
- Prepare credit proposals for submission to the Bank’s underwriters, Credit Committee and/or Risk Committee.
- Ensure that all credit proposals are fully compliant and use our Compliance and Legal teams effectively to ensure the safe and compliant facilitation of asset finance business.
- A proven record of success in business development and sales, in asset finance.
- A knowledge of the broker/intermediary sector.
- An understanding of the relevant rules under the financial services acts.
- A high level of financial and commercial awareness, with excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication, time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent salary bonus.
- Pension healthcare.
- Car allowance.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 email@example.com