Excellent package and benefits.
This is a senior management level appointment with a global financial group who provide clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, investment banking and principal investment.
- Responsible for implementing an Operational Risk Management Framework.
- You will advise the business on risk, product and business initiatives; perform risk and controls assessments; analyse control failures and perform assurance work.
- You will support a globally-integrated business that conducts a mix of small and large-ticket lending and asset-finance activities including all aspects of origination/execution, settlement, contract management and asset management. You will work with a global operational risk team supporting a range of financing and financial markets businesses.
- You will need to hold relevant business qualifications and have gained financial services experience with exposure to operational risk.
- You will see yourself as curious and innovative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to integrity are essential.
- We are looking for a high level of confidence and strong communication skills so that you can not only build good relationships with key stakeholders, engendering trust and confidence, but also be able to challenge and question front office teams and mediate where necessary.
- It will be important for you to identify and follow up on issues yet adopt a pragmatic approach to operational control to balance risk and returns.
- A proven ability to deliver projects to deadlines is also highly desired.
You will be supported by a diverse team where the unique perspectives, ideas and experiences that all of our people bring are valued. You will be empowered to address unmet needs in our communities whilst advising and investing alongside our clients and partners. Working with this client, you will have the opportunity to make a difference.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email Catherine on firstname.lastname@example.org