£43,000-£48,000 plus benefits.
The Compliance Manager is a vital role within the organisation. You will run a small team that is focused and responsible for delivering a sustainable compliance service.
You will report to the Head of Compliance and will work closely with them to deliver various projects. You will assist in various duties alongside your colleagues in the compliance team, those relating to complaints, FCA reporting, oversight & governance, onboarding etc.
- Manage a small team.
- SM & CR.
- FIT and proper assessments.
- CONC general awareness.
- Compliance monitoring programmes.
- Already hold the title of Compliance manager in a similar company.
- Be confident in delivering ideas and suggestions in both formal and informal settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of consumer credit/motor finance organisations (preferable).
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and deliver upon deadlines.
- Passion to be successful, learn and develop.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky on 01279 713900 email@example.com