£80k plus excellent benefits.
Our client an innovative a prestigious lender are looking to recruit a Middle Ticket Underwriter, the successful jobholder will have the opportunity to use their expertise and experience to influence, develop and shape the approach to underwriting for the existing middle ticket line of business.
There will be significant career development opportunities in this growing business.
Responsibilities will include, leading and supporting the underwriting of the higher value proposals in the Middle Ticket space with flexibly when required to support the flow business. Having experience in Block underwriting would be an added benefit but not essential for this role. The position will have responsibility for the end to end underwriting process, including occasional customers visits, working closely with the Sales Managers to prepare the Credit Reports where required.
- Extensive experience in a relevant Middle ticket role within Credit / Risk Management.
- Fundamental knowledge of accountancy and financial analysis of SME’s and corporates.
- Strong report writing abilities.
- Understanding of regulatory governance and ensuring compliance with lending and credit.
- Significant and recent lending/credit risk management experience.
- Diverse knowledge of the financial, business, economic and property markets with a strong awareness of the regulatory framework.
Contact: To hear more, please contact Catherine Jack on firstname.lastname@example.org