We have a new opportunity for a graduate with either experience in Motor wholesale credit or a desire to build a career in that sector. Our client is a growing and innovative lender.
- Perform the administration of the Wholesale Credit function.
- Support the activity of the Credit underwriter(s).
- Meet the Wholesale Credit function’s MI and reporting needs.
- Support the business change agenda of the Wholesale Credit function.
- Degree-educated (or equivalent).
- At least three years’ experience within commercial financial services or three-year business degree including principles of commercial finance, accounting and law.
- Support the Motor Dealer experience by supporting the Wholesale Credit function’s credit risk management activities.
- Support Dealer credit lifecycle activities, including reporting to Risk & Operations Director.
- Place of work: Leicester office, with flexibility to accommodate occasional home working.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky email@example.com