c£65k plus benefits.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Wholesale Credit Professional with excellent career development potential. You will Report to the Risk & Operations Director.
- Underwrite new and existing Wholesale funding facilities for a portfolio of Dealers.
- Monitor your portfolio’s in-life risk indicators and overall profile.
- Curate the security requirements throughout the Dealer lifecycle, ensuring the company’s Wholesale credit risk is aligned to the securities that it holds.
- Provide Wholesale credit analysis to support increases and decreases in Dealer exposure.
- Degree-educated (or equivalent).
- At least five years’ experience within Wholesale vehicle finance.
- Proven skills in the financial analysis of accounts in a Wholesale motor finance context.
- Knowledgeable of Wholesale legal contracts and associated securities.
- Experience in interpreting commercial law and regulations in a compliant but practical way.
- Direct reports: None (future potential).
- Great benefits include bonus, health insurance, pension.
- Place of work: Leicester office, with the flexibility to accommodate occasional home working.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Contact: For a full job description, contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 email@example.com