Excellent salary and package.
Our client is looking to hire a Bus Finance Specialist with expertise in the Zero Emissions sector to take on a leading role in building a portfolio of funded zero-emission bus projects for clients in the UK and Europe.
As a high energy and self-motivated leader, you will be tasked with building a fast-growing and successful asset finance business, specialising in originating, structuring and executing innovative and scalable asset finance solutions for operators requiring zero-emission buses.
You will have long-standing, deep industry relationships and a proven track record of successful execution and innovation in the UK bus market. Your prior experience will combine a proven track record of success with strong commercial skills and deep expertise in relevant emerging transport industry trends and technologies.
- Originate and execute tailored zero-emissions asset finance solutions for our customers, including bus operators and transit authorities.
- Leverage your relationships with OEMs, regulators and other industry participants to deliver highly attractive commercial solutions to our customers.
- Lead a small team to develop and deliver a sustainable business/portfolio over the medium term.
Bringing a background in manufacturing, operating or financing zero-emission bus projects the successful candidate will have deep familiarity with the ‘eco-system and key players in the UK bus market, including OEMs, operators, suppliers and transit authorities.
You will also have a working knowledge of zero-emission bus finance considerations: tendering, financing and residual value considerations, end of life options.
Ideally, you have knowledge of one or more the technologies that will play a key role in the transition to zero-emission buses, for example:
- Electric buses & batteries, and energy storage.
- Hydrogen buses & fuel cells.
- Charging infrastructure & hydrogen refuelling infrastructure.
- Depot upgrade and conversion requirements.
- Demonstrable track record of projects in the zero-emission bus transition.
Contact: For more information, please contact Julie Ramsay firstname.lastname@example.org 01279 713900.