£100,000 - £140,000.
We are seeking an experienced asset and leasing finance systems transformation lead to take on a new role as a Solutions Architect for a market leader in cloud-based products for lending and lease.
You will be a subject matter expert on a highly customizable product that runs on Salesforce and will be responsible to implement portions of the platform for the customer as well as train them on aspects of the product that can be configured/engineered differently for each customer. In addition, you will work closely with a Project Manager as well as the Product Management and Development teams to keep apprised of additions and changes to the broad set of options. Ideally, you should be technically savvy, exceptionally detail-oriented, and an energetic self-starter who can work independently and, in a group, setting.
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand technical requirements.
- Produce Technical Design Documents for client implementations.
- Conceptualize and help with the implementation of end-to-end solution as per client requirement.
- Implement portions of the platform per client specifications.
- Train clients on technical configuration options.
- Establish a strong working and strategic relationships to socialize initiatives and get buy-in across functions.
- Track status and provide updates in relation to an overall implementation training program.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, and other teams to ensure client satisfaction and feedback are incorporated in go-forward planning.
- Leasing and Asset Finance background.
- Ideally knowledge of products such as Salesforce.
- Data migration experience a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills for problem-solving.
- Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent people and teamwork skills.
- The ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Catherine firstname.lastname@example.org