Salary, commission, car allowance - dependent on experience.
We are seeking an experienced Asset Finance Internal or Field Sales professional to focus on predominately direct Asset Finance business (Hard Assets).
A new business-focused sales role developing direct and dealer introduces business in hard assets, plant machinery commercial vehicles also business expansion/working capital facilities. You will be responsible for delivering income against an annual commission plan. In line with clients ethos, the aim is to maximise revenue on a long term basis, by building deeper relationships with clients, providing excellent service and treating customers fairly.
You will have some existing clients, but need to be willing to reach out to targeted prospects and network to find opportunities.
Success in this role will require the achievement of minimum levels of performance in critical areas such as activity, behaviour, CRM adoption, customer care, quality as well as sales targets.
Our client's culture is ambitious and focused on developing quality relationships and has excellent relations with a diverse funding panel, with a wide product offering, giving you the opportunity to build strong and fruitful relationships with clients.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Develop Asset Finance sales.
- Generate income against annual commission plan.
- Being able to understand, explain, identify opportunities for and sell our full range of products.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities through targeted prospecting and networking.
- Retain existing account base so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, dealers and vendors, as well as colleagues to achieve success on all counts.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling finance to the SME sector, either in a direct role, or a vendor facing role where you have regularly dealt directly with clients at FD/CFO level.
Confident and competent at dealing with senior customer contacts, pricing, selling and deal structuring.
Excellent customer service and focus on treating customers fairly.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900.