£28k basic plus commission and benefits.
This is a newly created role due to increased demands and growth within the business, the role consists of prospecting for new business and would suit a driven and motivated individual who has an absolute passion for hitting achievable targets. The role involves working with clients from initial introduction to deal execution. Providing account management and maintaining proactive client engagement to identify new asset finance opportunities, obtaining credit approval and providing a funding solution that aligns with the income target and growth ambitions of the business. A requirement to have an excellent working relationship with colleagues across the business that ensures we provide a first-class service to our client base.
There is a lot of positive change in this team and this is a great opportunity for someone to deliver fast, professional and consistent sales & account management support to existing clients as well as prospecting for new partners and gaining valuable experience working in a fast-paced financial services environment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients acting as principle point of contact.
- Negotiating directly with our clients, providing the right funding solution to meet their requirements that is in line with our pricing strategy.
- Ensure a robust and proactive customer contact strategy is in place, undertaking regular client reviews to understand future plans whilst maintaining an accurate contact management system.
- Acting as the first line of defence by collating and submitting quality client and deal specific information for submission to credit and pricing.
- Effective account management incorporating end of term arrangements and maximising income wherever possible.
- Negotiate and influence Credit, Asset Management and Legal as required to support both the on-boarding and in-life account management of a customer.
- Proactive customer interaction to lead on discussions to manage the on-boarding of new customers and initiatives/schemes.
- Maintain up-to-date industry and sector knowledge to understand risks and be able to help protect the business against fraud and impairment.
- Support integrity of credit and customer systems to ensure up to date and relevant information is stored in accordance with policy.
- Assist in completion of KYC requirements for all transactions where necessary.
- Strong selling skills to include ease of handling objectives, ability to probe for new opportunities and the ability to close.
- Proven ability to influence and leverage relationships remotely.
- Knowledge of financial products e.g. Loans, financial and operating leases with the ability to interpret financial accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-management.
- Organisational and customer handling skills to support future progression as the team expands.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in an Internal Sales environment with a proven track record of achievement against sales targets.
- Experience in working directly with end user customers.
- Knowledge of Asset Finance products, services and policies required to undertake the role.
- A broad understanding of corporate businesses.
Contact: For more information, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900.