c£50k plus benefits.
Our client is fast growing lender. We are seeking an Asset Finance operations specialist with experience in process improvement/change.
The purpose of this role is to provide change management support to the Asset Business Finance team. This includes end to end management of the change portfolio, ranging from MI improvements or implementation of new system functionality through to ensuring the successful operational delivery of new product and strategic initiatives.
- Day to day management of the Asset Finance change workstack ensuring all change requests are triaged, prioritised and progressed appropriately.
- Maintain effective and controlled system configuration.
- Monitor progress of change requests to facilitate effective prioritisation and identify future capacity requirements to deliver testing.
- Lead, coordinate and perform all system testing required to a high level of accuracy including but not limited to writing change request documents.
- Acting as the Asset Finance key point of contact with external IT providers helping to translate business requirements into IT requirements.
- Build Standard Operating Procedure documents in conjunction with other HTB departments) to enhance operational control.
Communications & Working Relationships
Primary Internal Contacts:
- Business Transformation team.
- Head of Operations.
- Product & Documentation Specialist.
- Asset Finance Leadership team.
- Compliance Team.
- Operational Risk Team.
- Experience of Asset Finance Operations.
- Experience of working with various asset finance administration systems.
- Experience working in a process improvement/change role.
- Experience of documenting process maps and operating procedures.
Contact Julie Ramsay 01279 713900 Julie@thcrecruitment.co.uk